Schezwan Fried Rice Using Ching’s Secret Schezwan Fried Rice MasalaPrint Recipe
Schezwan Fried Rice Using Ching’s Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 6 cups boiled rice (left over rice is best)
- 1/2 cup Cabbage finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Beans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
How to make Schezwan Fried Rice using Chings Desi Chiense Masala
Heat 4 tbsp of oil in pan and add all finely chopped vegetables and stir fry 2-3 min on high flame.
After 3 min add 6 cups of boiled rice and mix well or stir fry.
Add Ching's Secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala and stir fry for 1-2 min. (No need to add salt and any Masala's) turn off the heat after 2 min.
Serve hot Tasty Schezwan Fried Rice.
If you like this recipe, please do like, share and Subscribe my YouTube Channel. If you have any queries you can comment.